Tuesday, September 20, 2016

AU REVOIR SUMMER


I guess I am ready for the change of season. And kinda excited for knitted dresses and ankle booties too! I found some of those on tidestore website. They have the best ankle boots (http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Ankle-Boots-101116/) and so many long sweater dresses (http://www.tidestore.com/Wholesale-Long-Sleeve-Dresses-100576/). Here above are just few of them I've chose. Since grey is such a basic color for anything that will keep you warm, having a dress and/or skirt in that color is a must + in burgundy and olive.. i love fall colors, they're my favorite. I also included these two stunning dresses at the bottom because you can always layer your summer pieces . Did I say those dark colors are my favorite? Well, so are the white and this blush pink one too.. Whatever you choose, you still need a pair or two of good ankle boots! These pointed toe ones are great pick for anything casual, but can be dressed up as well. If you're interested in any of these pieces, links are below the photos as always. Have an amazing day you all!

Dressfashion Mermaid Prom Dresses  
mihaela

22 comments:

  1. La Bijoux Bella | by miaSeptember 20, 2016 at 3:53 PM

    C'est vrai! Au revoir Summer and Bonjour l'Automme! Simply beautiful dresses for a fabulous Fall. :)

    La Bijoux Bella | by mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cizme izgledaju kaodobar izbor, i u jednoj i u drugoj varijanti :)
    Upravo smo zapratile tvoj blog pa ukoliko zelis baci pogled na nas i budi uvek u toku sa novstima iz sveta nakit <3

    xoxo
    Sanela i Maja
    http://sparklyget.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are so pretty!
    I actually love your blog, so I would love to keep in touch with you. Do you want to follow each other on bloglovin and instagram? If you do, please let me know. x
    Beataba.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I prefer all of the left things :D
    I hope you check out my blog, too
    lauraskreativecke

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous shoes!!! love ur outfit!
    xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.statigr.am/thehautecookie

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh I looove those boots!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the first dress. I'm welcoming spring and saying goodbye to winter. Nevertheless, there are some transitional pieces that can be worn all year round.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Loved everything :-)
    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i really love the first too dresses. Everyon is so excited about the new fashion with the change of season :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect Items for fall!!

    http://itzytrendy.blogspot.mx/2016/09/2-years.html

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ you