Tuesday, September 27, 2016

CHEAP DRESSES FOR FALL





I meant affordable, not cheap.. Hi everyone, how's it going? I've been doing so many wishlists lately, because I''ve been wishing so much haha. No, for real, I am going to start posting outfits again as soon as I find a photographer who will take photos of me when I move to Zagreb ( Croatia ) for University. Today I have some dresses from this lovely website - click here to visit Fashionmia. I always preferred skirts more than dresses, but that has started to change lately. Most of these above are perfect for this time of the year. That first one ( also available in red) is so feminine and easy to style + has my favorite 3/4 sleeves. The other two, neutral ones, are your basic, everyday long dresses, when you feel like wearing something more than just jeans. You can find all of them for great prices - visit here for more cheap dresses - I mean affordable :D If you like any of these above, just click on the each photo and it will take you to their website. I simply can't decide which one is my favorite. Also, that split one is maybe not the best choice if you're living in a little colder area, but if you're in the southern hemisphere, lucky for you! Have a nice shopping and a wonderful day!

Dressfashion Mermaid Prom Dresses mihaela

20 comments:

  1. ohhh I love the bottom left, such a cute print!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they are all so great. I loved the first one the most.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i will drop by definitely ;D

      Delete
  3. Amazing post dear! Love the dresses!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dresses! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? --------> Fashion, Beauty and Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odličan post, jako mi se sviđa tvoj blog <3

    http://doroty4.blogspot.hr/2016/09/born-pretty-store-haul-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! Beautiful dresses!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. odlican post, svidaju mi se izdvojene haljine i teško mi je odabrati favorita :)
    Posjeti me i pogledaj moju stranicu :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the dresses are amazing and cheap? Where will it be shipped from?
    Dressfashion

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ you