Thursday, September 1, 2016

JUMPSUITS

GREEN // GREY

Hey guys, summer is slowly ending and since I can't wear shorts and tank tops during the night anymore I've found some alternatives. These jumpsuits are perfect choice for those kind of nights. They are from StyleWe which is an online fashion shopping platform featuring independent fashion designers. As said on their website, they provide shoppers with original, exclusive and high quality products what seems like not far from the truth. These evening jumpsuits above are absolutely stunning and look so much more expensive than they actually are. I, unfortunately, do not have anything like this in my wardrobe, but with simple pair of sandals + cute clutch would make a great outfit and awesome addition to my closet. Definitely something I need to look out for in my future shopping. If you are interesting in any of these above - links are below the photos or you can see more of them on this click. These 4 are just a small section of everything else they have on their website. You can also check out their facebook page and my too ( at the top of this page ). Have a great day everyone!

Dressfashion Mermaid Prom Dresses mihaela

33 comments:

  1. Lovely selection. Love the grey jumpsuit.

    xx
    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I really like your blog, and I followed you.
    Please follow me, if you like my blog ofc ;-)
    xxx, Jana
    janaxxbhdreamers-coul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for the recomendation, i really love jumpsuits! :)
    Regards!
    xox
    PandoraGlam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. La Bijoux Bella | by miaSeptember 1, 2016 at 9:57 PM

    Beautiful choices of jumpsuits! :)

    La Bijoux Bella | by mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would wear jumpsuits every day if I could haha! The green one is definitely my favorite, beautiful color! XO
    https://vogue-ish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wearing jumpshorts and jumpsuits too! Though they can be a bit of a hassle when I need to go to the bathroom. Haha!

    Angelie // Watsons Charcoal Nose Pore Strips Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green set is so pretty! Thanks for your comment! F4f?
    kiss
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obožavam njihovu stranicu,a izbor ti je super!

    www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divnii kombineoni,posljednji najljepsi definitivno! :D Ugl kliknula sam na sve te linkove,pa ako mozes klikni i ti na linkove koji se nalaze pri kraju mog zadnjeg postaa :*

    -> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr/2016/08/back-to-school-easy-hairstyle-ideas.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the first one!!!

    http://itzytrendy.blogspot.mx/2016/09/bell-bottom-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. The white one is pretty awesome!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear thank you to visit me I follow you through GFC for some time ... I would love to have you among my followers...beautiful blog too.. ❤ thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love jumpsuits ! :) Nice post dear! :)
    partofnicol.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! I love the grey one!

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love jumpsuits! They are comfortable and elegant, plus they are great choice if you're in a hurry od running late. Thanks for sharing :)
    Check out my new post: shoppingholic-dreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely jumpsuits!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sivi je prelijep ! Elegantan i casual.


    New post is up on UNIQUEYEAH !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a sucker for a good jumpsuit!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the wonderful jumpsuit picks!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great style!! Jumpsuit is always a good idea
    Kiss kiss and have a great week
    New post is up on my blog, take a look Trendy Tips Trendy Girls

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm in love with the XXL jumpsuit.
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing outfit!!!
    I love this jumpsuit and how you style it!
    XX
    http://www.kevinluo.se

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ you