Thursday, December 15, 2016

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Hey everyone! Only 2 weeks until New Year's Eve!! Do you know what you're wearing? Do you know where you're going? Jk, it is not that important, but it can be :D Anyhow, I have no idea what I'm wearing, I actually never plan my outfit ahead, I'm terrible at that. Here are few suggestions if you're better than me at planning and not thinking about wearing a dress. Except the second top, not really a NYE's material but it's cute so I wanted to include it. I love all of these and they're all from the best store ( stylewe.com ). Their champagne tanks are gorgeous. All the link to these tops I've showed you are above this text - just click on the numbers. Also, you can check their twitter or instagram page if you're looking for more inspiration. 

mihaela

20 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the comment on my latest post
    it means so much to be and Iwanted to say THANK YOU in a more personal way.
    you are amazing.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfct outfit for Christmas party thank you stilewe
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also don't pick out my outfits ahead of time.
    Ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that off the shoulder look!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  6. great ideas for outfit<3 i love it!

    http://justbasicstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these looks, especially the black cami.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great post :)
    Thank you for the inspo.

    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely post my dear
    amazing pieces
    simply love it!
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always great inspiration! :)
    2 and 3 are my favourite <3
    >>My Blog<<

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the second one very much, looks so cool, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Numer 5 najbardziej przypadł mi do gustu! :)

    http://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute shimmery tanks. I have an idea of what I might wear on NYE!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! Velvet and sequins, all together hahaha. Great selection!! So nice post!

    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Podoba mi się sposób w jaki prowadzisz bloga, wszystko jest schludne i tworzy spójną całość. A post cudowny :)
    Pozdrawiam cieplutko, Daria
    dariaa-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Predive su sve stvari :)
    Baš mi se sviđaju :)
    Zapratila sam te :)

    myfirsttextvm.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the black amber perfume!!

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your choices! Beautiful tops for this summer :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ you