Tuesday, May 23, 2017

BEST HAIR BUY

Hi you all! Today I have something different to talk about. I have never done anything with my hair other than getting a haircut every 2-3 months when I feel/see that I need to ( kad mi budu ispucani vrhovi, kako se to ka┼że na engleskom? :D ). Also, I had never colored my hair and I still don't feel the need to, but getting extensions sounds quite interesting. And now, seems like the latest trend are actually 360 lace wigs. What that is, if you're new at this ( like me ), it's basically a lace head band with hair all around it giving you various options of styling your hair however you want. I checked some of them on the BestHairBuy website and they're so cool. I love all of them, from beautiful curly wigs to straight and even wavy. I have always wondered how would I look with long, straight hair. It's so fun to change up your look from time to time and play with different styles. Imagine having a room full of different wigs and being able to change them whenever you want. You could be whoever you wanted to :D Also, you can color them, which is the greatest thing ever. They have been super popular nowadays, on youtube, on other blogs, they're truly awesome if you really need one or if you just want to play with your hair a little bit ( and if you're super bad with anything related to hair - like me ). You just put one on, which is by the way really easy, and you're good to go. 
On the photo below you can see how to match your hair easily. It's important to know how to choose the size correctly because straight hair looks longer since it lies flat whereas for the curly, you need to choose one or two size longer that you would originally.
If you're still not satisfied, you can check out their custom wigs where you will, I'm sure, find something you like. Btw, doesn't the hair on these photos looks so good? Especially the one below, I love it! You should definitely check them out if you're in search for something like this. Bye and enjoy your day!
mihaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ you