Tuesday, May 30, 2017

DREAMING

 1 //
3 // 4
5 // 6

Hi you all! It's late at night and I've been browsing through yoins.com, searching for my perfect summer outfits. And I think I maybe found them. There is a huge variety to choose from and so many amazing pieces. There's this gingham little dress that I would wear everyday ( only if I could ), it's so cute! Gingham pattern is everywhere and I'm currently debating should I get culottes in that pattern or not, but if I'm still thinking about them, the answer to that question is probably yes. I added this beautiful, kinda red, kinda pink, crop top and shorts set. Ohh, and don't even let me start talking about off the shoulder pieces.. they were always pretty cool, but why is everyone wearing them just now? Everything is off the shoulder these days, they'll even start making off the shoulder pants and skirts. That doesn't make any sense, I'm aware of that. Anyhow, I'm not saying I don't like it, I love everything off the shoulder and also I love both of these tops above at #2 and #3
 I had to add some swimwear, of course. What kind of post would this be without any? (jk). That floral one-piece is adorable and if you're thinking the same as me - you can find it right here. So, these are some of my faves from yoins and I wasn't only dreaming this time, one of these pieces above is currently on its way to me. Can you guess which one?;D Also, all the links are below the photos ( just click on the numbers ). I hope you're having an amazing day or night! Byebye :)

mihaela

11 comments:

i ♥ you