Tuesday, May 23, 2017

TED HAIR

 While we're on the subject of hair, I talked about it in my previous post, here's another one. This time I will be talking about TedHair. They are a premier hair manufacturer and they supply top quality hair products at the best price with extraordinary customer service ( at least that's how it says on their website ). There is a lot of overused adjectives, but it's believable. They have beautiful hair extensions which I mentioned that I'm interested in. Sometimes I just want to have ultra long hair for a day or two, but don't feel like having it all the time and if you feel the same as me, these are perfect for you too. These seem like a very good option to start with, there are all kinds of different styles which you can find here at wholesale hair extensions. If you're worried about the color, they have a lot of different shades you can choose from, or you send them a photo of your hair color and they'll make your perfect color match just for you. There are also some funky colors, from burgundy to red and blue and green that sound fun, but honestly, I'm not sure I could pull that off. Another thing, which is kinda popular at their website, is their virgin brazilian hair that you can find at brazilian hair wholesale. Basically, putting extensions is another way you can make yourself fabulous while still being a completely dumbass when it comes to hair ( i'm talking about myself haha ). It's a fastest and the most simple way to change your style, and if I can say, the most fun as well!
What do you think about this? Do you ever make any changes to your hair or you simply leave it as it is. Even I get bored of my ponytails ( though they are the easiest and most comfortable to wear, but still.. ) Tell me, would you wear these? Which style do you prefer?

mihaela

17 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I love changing my hair :D
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get bored with my hair all the time. Thanks for sharing this company.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, yes, me too! your welcome ;)

      Delete
  3. I get bored with my hair all the time. Thanks for sharing this company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. baš se super čine ove ekstenzije...dosada ih nisam probala, ali zašto ne?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, izgledaju odlično :D Slažem se, zašto ne, lako ih je staviti, lako ih je maknuti ;D

      Delete
  5. WOW Great post!
    follow or follow? let me know
    fashion-lovely-look.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello ! just an invitation to join us on "Directory Blogspot" to make your blog in 200 Countries
    Register in comments: blog name; blog address; and country
    All entries will receive awards for your blog
    cordially
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Hello ! just an invitation to join for the community. This allows you to promote your website and publish articles
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109662684129677096983

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank's for your visit and comment! I follow you back :)

    https://sunshineladyvera.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur welcome, you have a nice blog indeed :)

      Delete
  8. me ha encantado la entrada y el pelo

    ReplyDelete
  9. ;)

    Bem legal!

    Ótima quinta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Inspiration!

    lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ you