Saturday, July 8, 2017

DRESSES

1 // 2 
3 // 4

Hi, it's me, with more dresses, but this time from babyonlinedress.com. I looked through their website and there are so many amazing pieces. I absolutely love these elegant off the shoulder dresses with a little leg slit. Actually, that slit is not little, it's insane and fabulous! They also have beautiful lace homecoming dresses and wholesale evening dresses. These bottom two are a little different, but two-piece is always a great idea if you're looking for something extra-special. All of them are so stunning and I don't think I could pick my favorite - that would be so hard. You should check them out if you're in search for a good dress, just click on the numbers below the photos. Also, I found some mermaid wedding dresses which sounds pretty cool, but seriously, the mermaid style dresses are gorgeous. That's all from me now, I hope you enjoy these beautiful gowns and have an amazing day!

mihaela

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous dresses <3
    Check out my new post HERE
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!xx
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V   &  Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post dear ♥
    If you want check out my blog.I write about fashion,beauty and lifestyle . Maybe we can follow each other and we can be great blogger friends !

    http://herecomesajla.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ you