Saturday, July 22, 2017

TRIBAL PRINT SWIMSUITS


1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6 
7 // 8 // 9
10 // 11 // 12

Hi you all, I have so many bikinis for you!! Since banana leaf and tribal print swimsuits are really in right now, you can find them everywhere, but I also love a good pair of a plain bikini. I picked few of my favorites from rosegal.com today to show you. Bikinis from rosegal and zaful have been everywhere lately, but that's because they're extremely adorable and affordable. I have some from zaful which I will be talking about in one of my next posts :) I absolutely love all of these above, there is definitely something for everyone so check them out by clicking on the numbers below the photos, also make sure to check the measurements because their sizing is a little bit unusual, always make sure to order a size or two up! Also, they're having a summer sale which you can check out HERE and for another 10% off use a code RGEN. Have fun and enjoy your shopping!!:))

mihaela

12 comments:

  1. I really want all of that perfect
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them look so pretty! My favourite are #1 and #12 :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bikini are so cute!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete

  4. Wow, dear, your blog is amazing! I love it! <3
    Would you like to follow each other?
    If yes, please follow me on the my blog. I would be glad. ^_^
    I following you #1556 <3

    cleopatrassecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odličan odabir draga , svi su tako lijepi!
    Novi post na mom blogu https://hisandherway.blogspot.ba/ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so loving this post!


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post :) <3 xx

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw these are cute, great picks!

    🌱http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Was für eine super Auswahl
    https://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautyfull! 2 and 8 <3
    kisses from Poland :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite is the swimsuit with the palmprint!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty jumpsuits :)

    https://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ you