Sunday, October 22, 2017

MORE SWEATERS

yoins sweaters
yoins sweaters

Hi you all :) I hope you're amazing! I'm back, with more clothes, sweaters to be precise. These ones are from a cute little online store - Yoins. I picked two of my favorites from their website in two different colors that are definitely your fall wardrobe basics. The first one is this cute off the shoulder with bat-wing sleeves, perfect for everyday when you're feeling lazy, but still want to look kinda cute. They have many different colors, but the white and this beautiful burgundy are my faves. The second one is a little bit unusual, it crosses in the front and has an open back. It's quite interesting, that's for sure, but not something you could wear daily. They have many more options, so you should definitely check out their cute sweaters online. If you're not really into sweaters, check out their womens sexy tops hehee. Sweaters are something that I am going to wear for the next 4-5 months, they're definitely an important part of my wardrobe. Most of my sweaters are the ones my grandma made and wore a long time ago, she was the best tailor (stitcher), how do you say that in english, it's krojač or šnajder in Croatian :) Anyhow, check out their sweaters and tell me which one is your favorite? I'm sure most of your wardrobes are overloaded with them already ;) Bye,bye and have a fantastic day!

mihaela

10 comments:

  1. Great wishlist, I really like it!

    I like your blog. Thanks for sharing this post. :)

    If you would like to follow each other, let me know on my blog:
    Shoot for the stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the cable knit one with the rose is beautiful, what a nice design! :)

    I hope that you have had a lovely weekend! Warmer here today, which is nice after a cold week last week, but the rain is back which isn't so good!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yees, it's so pretty ;D Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Love your post dear ♥
    If you want check out my blog.I write about fashion,beauty and lifestyle.Maybe we can follow each other and be great blogger friends !

    http://herecomesajla.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ you