Wednesday, August 7, 2019

bag wishlist



Hi you all, I hope you are having a great summer! I wanted to share with you this cute little online store that I have already talked about in one of my previous post - called FYY store. They have so many great pieces, from bags to iphone and tablet cases and other accessories. Unique and simple designs, but there are also some very special ones, like the bag I've shown you above. This women cross body shoulder bag with glitter and pearls is adorable! It's such a cool piece for every day. I love pearls on everything. You can also find it in purple. The other bag is a little bit more simple and elegant, they have so many amazing crossbody bags for women. I am sure you can find whatever you are looking for on there. They also sell adapters, headphones, lunch bags, I even found a showerhead and dog collars on there. There are so many interesting items, but they are most famous for their bags and phone cases. Prices are reasonable for the quality you're getting. If you like these above click on the photos and it will take you directly to the item on the website. I hope you will find something for yourself. Have an amazing rest of the week

mihaela

6 comments:

  1. Searched a lots of site but thing not was clear. You have written the blog in proper order so the the visitors can understand easily.
    clipping path service provider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post you shared here. Please keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple one <3 endless love for bag and purple!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ you