Wednesday, August 7, 2019

name necklaces

1 // 2
3 // 4 

Hola everyone, I hope you're having an amazing summer ( or winter)! I have already mentioned getnamenecklace website on my blog a few months ago. It truly is such an awesome place to find any customized jewelry you want. Their amazing team of designers makes gorgeous personalized jewelry. They basically turn names and initials into beautiful pieces. You can choose and make whatever you want. Name necklaces, monogram necklaces, custom name rings, locket necklaces, promise ring,  name rings, bracelets, charms, you can even personalize your earrings which is extremely cool! All of the pieces are made with great quality using the latest technology. Each piece can be personalized by choosing the name, initials, font, lettering type, metal and stones that meet your style. You can have a unique piece that no one else has or something that represents only you. I think it is super cool and special to own a piece like that. Also, if you are not very good with gifts, this is perfect for you. It can be for your boyfriend, girlfriend, parent, friend, brother, sister, cousin, aunt, anyone! Go under the shop for section on their website and you will find all of that. I mean they even have jewelry for pet lovers and engraving with pet footprints like this one - product number 1084. I highly recommend their online store, customer service is very fast, tracking is easy and return policy is awesome. I decided to show you some of the rings they have as you can see in the photos above. They're adorable, especially #3 and #4, I would even start wearing rings ( which I usually don't ) for something like that. If you're interested in products above, I put the links below the photos - under the numbers. I mean, there is a ton of different models you can make with a little bit of imagination and creativity on their website. I hope you will find something for yourself and enjoy the rest of your day!

mihaela

3 comments:

i ♥ you