Monday, June 26, 2017

SUMMER WISHLIST #2


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Heyaa, how are you all doing? I hope you're well. I am great, especially when shopping for all of these lovely pieces in my mind. This time I browsed through FashionMia, online store I've already written about. I picked out few of my favorites to show you guys: first is this gingham off the shoulder romper, but if you're not into rompers, you can check out their cheap shift dresses. That palm printed one-piece is so stunning, I still don't own a bathing suit like that and I'm not really sure why because they're such a great piece - you get a swimsuit and a top in one item. Then there's this asymmetrical denim skirt which I've been seeing everywhere and I added some accessories that would go great with all of these pieces. The links are below the photo ( just click on the numbers ) + they also have amazing selection of plus size dresses for women. I hope you like these items and let me know which one is your favorite in the comments below. Have an amazing day!

mihaela

5 comments:

i ♥ you