Thursday, October 19, 2017

METISU NEW IN

metisu dress
metisu olive dress
metisu dark green dress
metisu sweater
metisu cream sweater
metisu white sweater

Hi you all :) I hope you're amazing! I have some new pieces from metisu.com. Metisu is one of the many women's fashion websites, but is also one of those I highly recommend. Their prices are a little higher than your usual websites ( if you're in search for something quick and cheap - zaful is a place for you ), but if you're looking for something with much better quality - definitely check out metisu.com. I have two items from their websites and as soon as I opened them, I fell in love. This first dark green dress is quite thick and made with great quality. It's made of viscose fabric and it feels extremely comfortable! It fits amazing as well, I will show you how I would style it in one of my next posts when the weather gets colder. Unfortunately, this dress is currently out of stock, but you can check more of their casual dresses here, they have amazing options! The other piece is this beautiful cream sweater that I recommend you getting right away. I'm extremely impressed with the quality of both of the items. If you need some new pieces to freshen up your wardrobe, definitely check out metisu website. Tell me, do you like these items? Did you find something you like on their store? Have a wonderful day!

mihaela

4 comments:

i ♥ you