Wednesday, May 8, 2019

luvyle wishlist




Hi you all again :) If you're wondering where can you find these beautiful skirts from above, I will tell you right now. They are all from a lovely website called luvyle. I wanted to share with you a few of my favorites today because I've been so much into skirts lately. I've told you already how I prefer skirts over dresses... They are such a perfect outfit piece. Mini or midi, I love them so much, though I'm not a huge fan of the long ones, they look kinda funny on me or at least that's what I think. Anyhow, I absolutely adore all of these above, especially the second one, I think it's my favorite. I saw a similar one in zara in a few different prints, but I am pretty sure they are sold out right now. If you missed those ones, here's your chance for another one. All of these are perfect for hot summer days. There are many more short skirts for women on their website. Also, the midi ones are great as well, I love wearing just a simple white t-shirt with a fun midi skirt throughout the warm summer days, add some white sneakers or cute sandals and you're good to go. If you're interested in any of these above, just click on each photo and it will take you directly to the item. But if you're not a huge fan of skirts, I suggest you check out their casual pants for women because there are so many awesome ones. That's all from now, let me know what are your go-to outfits during spring/summer and which one of these is your favorite. 

mihaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ you