Tuesday, May 26, 2020

dresslily wishlist

1 //
3 // 4 

5 // 6

Hey you guys, it's almost summer and a perfect time to shop for new pieces to add to your wardrobe. Dresslily has some awesome pieces and I wanted to share them with you. I added few of my favorites here above, I am absolutely in love with all of their bikinis, you can find so many great options! This white one piece is gorgeous and they have many more, you can also check out their tankinis, there are so many cool ones. I am thinking about getting a yellow ruffle bikini that I found (this one), yellow is such a good summer color. I added two of my favorite bags from their website, but there are so many other ones that I love. You can also find a perfect summer dress like these two above. The first one is more romantic, perfect for a brunch, picnic or a summer date. The navy one is a little bit more formal and extremely elegant. You can find whatever you're looking for, from printed dress, curvy dress, lace up dress, floral print dress ( my favorite ) to feather kind dress. Also, if you are interested in of the items above, just click one the number below the each photo and it will take you to their website. If you are thinking about placing an order, you can use the code DLBF20 for 20% everything which is really good if you add it to already reduced prices since most of the pieces are currently on sale. Tell me which one is your favorite and I'll talk to you later :)

mihaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ you